Why Choose Knox Vegas DJ’s
All About Music – We LOVE music! We want to talk to you about music, find out what you love, and how to provide the music that is perfect for your event. We want to play something for everyone, and make it a priority to see every single guest have a good time.
Experience – We’ve been DJing weddings for more than 25 years, and we have never stopped learning. We love what we do, have played all over Knoxville, and keep well up-to-date with our music and equipment.
Personalized Service – We are happy to serve any Knoxville event. Weddings, sweet 16s, Christmas parties, community events – we want to get to know you and provide music that will make your event memorable.
All-inclusive Prices – We aren’t going to try to upsell you or charge you extra for add-ons, and we’re certainly not going to manipulate you into paying more. We’ll provide you with a quote, and you can tell us which services you would like included.
Oh yeah, and we’re a lot of FUN! – When you work with us, you can expect a positive, upbeat and friendly service, from a DJ who is smiling and enjoying every part of the night. We love what we do, and it shows!
Want to know more? Please check out our 10 core values, below!
This is our culture and beliefs; this is why we do what we do. This is the heart and soul of Knox Vegas DJ’s and how we conduct business.
Knox Vegas DJ’s Core Values:
1. Create Happiness: This is a very important element for an event, party, wedding and most of all – life. Your family, friends and all of your guests should feel a part of your event, not just the ones that are dancing. Our commitment to creating happiness is one of the things that makes Knox Vegas DJ’s different from other DJ’s and makes your event a success. Be fun, happy and unique, that’s just the way the world should be.
2. Don’t Settle for Status Quo: It’s your event so make it uniquely yours, invite the people you want to invite, choose the music that makes you happy and do the things you want to do. There is absolutely no reason to do things simply because that’s the way they’ve always been done. Knox Vegas DJs is passionate about providing services that are unique to our clients and their one-of-a-kind celebrations.
3. Meet Face to Face with our Clients: We believe this is key to ensure that we are right for your event, and the right fit is a ‘win-win’ situation. You can have a great venue, the best caterer, a great coordinator, a talented photographer and awesome decor, but if the DJ is not a perfect fit for your event then the celebration will end early with unhappy guests. Even when clients are out of town and can’t meet, we have a thorough online consultation process to ensure the right fit.
4. No Manipulation or Closing Sales Techniques: You know how it is – you’ve just walked through a furniture store because you’re trying to get an idea of the price range of a new couch. You’ve seen what you need to see, and you’re just trying to leave – except the salesperson will not let you walk away! They’re pulling out every trick they have, trying to get their hands on your money before you walk out the door. Unfortunately, many DJs do this too. They talk themselves up and badmouth other DJ companies. They tell you that they have three other brides wanting to book your date, and unless you give them money right now you will have missed your chance. We at Knox Vegas DJ’s hate to be treated that way and refuse to treat you that way. We believe in being very transparent, giving you all the information you need, and an accurate quote so that you can take your time to decide. Check out The Process page to learn more.
5. Do it Right the First Time: This ties back into our Core Value number 1: Create Happiness. Waiting to ask our clients if they enjoyed our service until the end of the night is simply too late. We know that your wedding is a one-night performance, and we are committed to getting it right the first time around, rather than waiting until after the event to get your feedback.
6. Continual Improvement: We embrace change and improvement, continually staying ahead of our competition. They can copy our music, equipment, planner and website, but they cannot copy our personality, our culture, or our talent. We have been DJing for more than 25 years, but there is no way we’re still doing things the way we did then! With up to date equipment, and a service that fits your contemporary event, we work hard to customize our service to fit the vision for your event.
7. Be Respectful: We believe in always being humble, and treating people how we would want to be treated. We keep our confidence low key, and let our character speak for itself.
8. Always Be Positive: Be a positive influence on everyone you meet, and inspire others to do things that make them happy. We are committed to being positive, and we love to work with happy positive people. We believe that positivity creates endless possibilities – positive people will recognize an opportunity when they see one!
9. What happens in Knox Vegas stays in Knox Vegas: We take the privacy of our clients very seriously. Not everyone wants their wedding shared all over social media for shameless promotion – and we’d rather assume that you’d like your event kept private than sharing unnecessary photos of your event. We have the highest of standards when it comes to respecting your privacy.
10. Give Back: We always to set time aside to donate our services to local fundraisers that we believe in. We are very passionate about the fundraisers and people we work with every year. It’s about being a part of something bigger than ourselves.